Traditional Massage and Kizhi | Effective Treatment for your body | Mohanan Vaidyar – Part 2/2
This is a traditional massage practiced by traditional medics. This massage is followed by three important steps. Here, this massage is explained by Mohanan Vaidyar.
The first and second steps were explained in part 1. The third step is to apply a paste (arappu) on body where it is paining.
How to prepare paste
- Take equal quantity of Moringa stem bark, raw rice, garlic and mustard. Make a paste of this by adding a little water. You can see that in video.
- Apply any type of pure oil on body before putting the paste, and then apply the paste on body where you have pain.
- After one hour remove the paste. Then take bath after one hour.
Massage is good for
- Body stiffness.
- Neck pain, Shoulder pain, Elbow pain, joint pain, backache and body pain.
- Menstrual pain
- Ovary cyst and fibroid
- Black dots on body and face
- Breathing problem
- Neurovascular disorders
- Low blood circulation
This is a pure traditional massage and not a professional massage. The benefit of this massage is that you can continue your daily routines after doing this massage that means you can go to school or college or office after doing this. But if you undergo professional massage then you should take rest.